In this Paris Berlin Nude Palette has Helen Torsgården, acknowledge beauty-blogger and makeup artist, picked out her 10 favorite nude colours, for endless line-up of looks ranging from easy every-day looks to smokey-sultry eye makeup!
Paris Berlin compact eyeshadows are heavily-pigmented and the creamy texture assures a perfect application every time!
- RFS21: Matte white colour for stronger highlighting under the browbone, in the crease of the eye etc.
- RFS42: Matte beige colour for soft highlighting under the browbone, i the crease of the eye. It also works beautifully under the eye as an extra "concealer".
- RFS18: Matte black colour, the most black shadow You`ve ever seen.
- RFS9: Matte neutral brown, perfect every day eyeshadow and even as a shading colour for the darker skin tones.
- RFS59: Matte dark brown colour in a neutral ton, a perfect brown shadow for every occasion.
- RFS43: Matte brown in a perfect shading-colour, works beautifully as a bronzer for lighter skin and as a day-to-day eyeshadow.
- RFS15: Matte red-brown colour in a neutral tone, gives a wonderful a blush and super complement for smokey -eyes.
- RFS52: Matte burgundy eyeshadow, gives a most exquisite colour to make any eye colour really "pop". Apply it heavy or soft, either way it will blow Your mind.
- RFS11: Matte, grey-purple colour, that fits every eye colour, because it´s the perfect blend between warm and cool colours.
- RFS78*: Shimmery taupe-purple colour, probably THE most loveliest shadow You will put on Your lids....ever.
Paris Berlin Nude Palette is an exclusive nude palette with everyting You´ll ever need for outstanding results whether it`s for impressing Your friends at work, school or on a night out! The pro-users will love it`s heavy pigments and diversity.
Talc, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1, Dimethycone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Acorbyl Palmitate, Parfym, Dsodium Edta May contain+/-: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 75470, CI 77163, CI 77007, CI 77742, CI 77510, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 42090, CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 73360, CI 77007.