Protect Me – Heat Protection Spray with Hair Growth Technology is the latest addition from Watermans and an imperative part of your hair care routine to protect your hair from unnecessary stress.
- Protects all hair types from heating tools
- Maintains hair moisture
- Prevents frizz and split ends
- Color Protective
- Moisturizing and nourishing
- Vegan Friendly
Why do I need Protect Me – Heat Protection Spray with Hair Growth Technology and how does it work?
Do you use heating tools to dry or style your hair? Did you know that heating tools such as hair dryers, curlers and straighteners can reach up to 230 ° C, which puts incredible pressure and stress on your hair. This process dries out quickly and damages the hair. Watermans new Protect Me heat-protecting spray helps you create a protective layer around each strand, creating a barrier against heat and stress, which can lead to fragile & frizzy hair or split ends.
What ingredients are in Protect Me that are so good for the hair & scalp and protect it?
- Niacinamide: The miracle ingredient Niacinamide is a bioactive form of vitamin B3 and is a super trendy ingredient that has completely taken the beauty world by storm! A wide range of positive effects, such as increased elasticity, increased tension, smoother texture and a stronger barrier with less moisture loss and better resistance to external stressors that trigger scalp sensitivity.
- Caffeine: Stimulates hairshaft and help them grow faster by suppresssing the effect of DHT. Caffeine is known to help increase blood circulation to the scalp, which promotes healthy hair follicles.
- Rosemary: Anti-bacterial properties which cleanse the scalp, whilst also stimulating and strengthening hair follicles.
- Lupine Protein: A redoubtable fighter against the causes of hair loss. Drives away DHT, giving Your follicles a well deserved break, so they can grow healthy and vigorous again.
- Sunflower Oil: A natural moisturiser containing several essential fatty acids and high levels of Vitamin E.
- Panthanol B5: The hair consists to some extent of panthenol, which makes it easier for the ingredient to penetrate deep into its so-called cortex, which causes the hair to swell slightly and thus create more volume. Just like in the skin, panthenol is converted to provitamin B5 in the hair, which keeps it moisturized longer. It also forms a film of moisture on the hair, giving the hair extra protection. Panthenol thus has the ability to regulate the moisture content and at the same time increase the hair's resistance to damage and dehydration. Thanks to its moisturizing effect, panthenol can also give more shine to the hair and counteract frizziness.
- Spray about 30cm away on damp hair before using a hair dryer.
- Or use it on dry hair before using heating tools (eg straighteners, curlers).
- Towel drying your hair prevents heat stress on your hair which can lead to frizzy or split ends.
- Towel drying as much as possible before blowdrying is less damaging.
- EMBRACE your natural hair as much as possible.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, VP/Vinyl Caprolactam/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-55, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyquaternium-22, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Silicone Quaternium-22, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Arginine HCL, Serine, Threonine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Caffeine, Limonene, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin.