The right concealer can take away dark circles under the eyes as well as small blemishes in one go. Smoothing & Brightening Concealer from the french professional make-up brand Paris Berlin gives an "all in one glow", covers pimples and brightens up under the eyes like a magic wand.
What it does:
- Twist up the concealer - hygienic packaging without smudge
- Dab it on and work in with your finger, small brush or sponge
- The texture is blendable which makes it easy to work with
- Does not get cakey
- Gives a nice glow that blends into the skin and last all day
- Contains Vitamin E, vitamin C, Castor oil and plant extracts
- Vegan friendly
- Paraben free
- Cruelty Free
How does Smoothing & Brightening Concealer - L´Anticerne Lissant work?
The concealer has an lightweight gel-cream formula that makes it easy to work with and gives a diffusing effect, like a filter that softens fine wrinkles while nourishing the skin (see what super-ingredients it has further down the page). The concealer leaves no distinctive lines. The texture is very blendable which makes it easy to work with.
User Tips & Instructions:
- For an everyday minimum makeup look or "no-makeup" look:
Concealer can be used without other products for a nicely styled "no-makeup" look or when you want to look fresh quickly with as little effort as possible.
Moisturize the skin and let it sink in
Twist up the concealer and dab a little in the corner of the eye and down towards the cheek, on the eyelid, around the nostrils, on the chin and forehead. Take your ring finger, or a fluffy small brush or a slightly damp sponge and pat on the product. (All areas do not always need concealer, so if you do not see red or blue in your skin tone, it is not needed.)
If your skin gets oily easily, then apply a thin layer of powder of the concealer and rest of the face.
- For a full make-up look, in the evening or when you want a perfectly painted skinbase:
Concealer is a perfect complement to foundation and powder to elevate your look to the next level. Your face will get more dimension, look fresher and keep dark circles and red noses away longer.
Moisturize the skin and let it sink in
Preferably apply a primer to make the skin ready for the make-up, it makes the make-up sit better & longer, the base looks smoother and allows all colors to get their true color as the skin does not absorb it up unnecessarily. Our tip is the classic Avant Tout Hydrating Makeup Primer from Paris Berlin.
Apply a thin layer of foundation over face and neck. Our tip is the makeup artists favorites: liquid foundation Le Fluide Foundation or compact foundation Compact Foundation - Le Correcteur, both from Paris Berlin.
Twist up a little of the concealer and dab a little in the corner of the eye and down towards the cheek, on the eyelid, around the nostrils, on the chin and forehead. Take your ring finger, a fluffy small brush or a slightly damp sponge and pat the product while you stick to the area. (Not all areas always need concealer, you choose).
Apply a light layer of powder to fix everything, make it sit longer and dampen excess shine in the skin. Our tip is our most popular powders: Loose Powder Ultra HD Loose Powder or Compact Powder Smoothing Ultra HD Compact Powder, both from Paris Berlin.
- Rouge / Blusher / Highlight
- Other makeup
What super-ingredients are in the Paris Berlin Smoothing & Brightening Concealer - L´Anticerne Lissant?
- Plant extract of the herb milk thistle (extract of Silybum marianum), its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help and protect the skin from oxidative stress. It has an immediate refreshing and revitalizing effect that gives the skin life and brightness. This extract is applied to the skin in any form, helps with sagging skin and fights against signs of aging such as fine lines, deep wrinkles, crow's feet. Slightly astringent and tightens the skin with a smoothing lifting effect.
- BIO Myrto Lemon Leaf Extract or Lemon Grass: It acts as a natural biological perfume. It is slightly astringent and gives a silky smooth, light feeling to the formula. Non-comedogenic antimicrobial. Used by Indigenous Australians for a long time both culinary and as a medicinal plant to cure skin conditions.
- Bisabolol from the herb chamomile: Bisabolol is also soothing to the skin and counteracts inflammation. It is suitable if you suffer from acne, redness, rosacea and psoriasis. Bisabolol is extra beneficial for sensitive skin. If you have a tendency to get small fine lines and wrinkles, bisabolol can help as it moisturizes the skin deeply. It minimizes surface dryness and stimulates collagen production in the skin.
- Castor Seed Oil (Castor oil), African plant, with it`s moisturizing and emollient properties that contains fatty acids with antioxidant action. Castor oil is a natural treatment to combat aging. The oil penetrates the skin and helps to stimulate collagen and elastin, at the same time softens and moisturizes the skin, which is the best cure for wrinkles.
- Vitamin E, is absorbed into the skin and make it soft and supple. Ideal for dry skin, but all skin types feel good about the vitamin which helps strengthen the skin's resilience, prevents wrinkles and protects the skin. This antioxidant helps the skin's cells to protect themselves from free radicals caused by, among other things, pollutants, cigarette smoke and UVA / UVB rays. It strengthens the skin's moisture barrier, has an anti-inflammatory effect and protects against sun damage such as pigmentation, reduced elasticity and the formation of wrinkles. Collagen production increases in the skin, which leads to reduced development of wrinkles.
- Vitamin C is a super antioxidant that acts much like an anti-rust agent that protects cells from oxidative stress due to free radicals, screen light and the sun. Vitamin C fulfills several functions in skin care such as luster, smoothing, collagen building and cell protection. Vitamin C also plays a major role in the production of the protein substance collagen, which gives the skin fullness, firmness and elasticity. Vitamin C also has a slight cell-renewing effect, which gives a smoother, clearer skin tone with radiance because it also whitens sunspots and discolorations, this makes it an excellent ingredient if you want to slow down the clock.
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprycil/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquiisostearate, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Bisabolol, Dimethiconol, Tocopherol, Backhousia Citrodora Oil, Lecithin, Carnosine, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol
Contains: 2,4ml – 0,081oz